An authentic Mexican restaurant with 3 locations in Toronto, La Mexicana II at Yonge & Bloor will be showcasing all their tacos in a fun tasting event October 7th & 21st, from 6pm-8pm, $20 tax & tip included!
- Chicken Taquito, crispy corn tortilla rolled and stuffed with chicken and smoothered with guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo & cheese
- Baja Fish Taco, battered fish topped with cabbage and chipotle mayo
- Al Pastor Taco, strips of pork marinated in a mild chile served with fresh pineapple and lime
- Lobster Taco, Atlantic lobster with guajillo salsa, bell peppers & onions
Plus rice, beans, and a 1oz Tommy’s Margarita with Tromba tequila, agave & lime.
* all salsas and sauces all made from scratch in-house using traditional ingredients and methods.
La Mexicana, owner Lucero has been cooking since she was just 11 years old. And the original La Mexicana has been in operation for 26 years.
With a passion for authentic Mexican food, she wanted to bring traditional Mexican dishes to Toronto and prepares all her signature dishes with quality, authentic Mexican ingredients using traditional methods.
All tickets must be purchased online before 11pm Monday, October 20th, 2014.
No tickets will be available at the door.
Minimum attendance: 10 people
Maximum attendance: 20 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will be seated with other guests.
Toronto Common partners with local businesses to create fun, social events.