La Mexicana II will be hosting two final brunch tastings with Toronto Common February 7th & 21st from 12-1:30pm as a farewell to their Yonge St location.
An institution for over 12 years, the location will closing at the end of February for condo development but they hope to find a new location in the area soon and will continue to operate at their Bathurst location (3337 Bathurst St) as well as at their sister location Cocina Lucero just down the road (523 Yonge St).
Enjoy a 5 course Mexican Brunch tasting plus Mango Mimosa tasting for $16 tax & tip included!
- Mexican Benedict – poached egg, ham, cream of poblano with baby spinach & corn on an English muffin
- Huevos Rancheros – sunny side up egg on corn tortilla topped with red salsa & cheese
- Plantain Pancakes – pancake topped with fried plantains & cinnamon infused syrup
- Roasted Potatoes with Chipotle Spice
- Fresh Fruit Skewers
Plus a tasting of their popular Mango Mimosa.
* all salsas and sauces all made from scratch in-house using traditional ingredients and methods.
La Mexicana, owner Lucero has been cooking since she was just 11 years old. And the original La Mexicana has been in operation for 26 years.
With a passion for authentic Mexican food, she wanted to bring traditional Mexican dishes to Toronto and prepares all her signature dishes with quality, authentic Mexican ingredients using traditional methods.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
All tickets must be purchased online before 11pm Friday, February 20th, 2014.
No tickets will be available at the door.
Minimum attendance: 10 people
Maximum attendance: 20 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will be seated with other guests.
Toronto Common partners with local businesses to create fun, social events.