This dumpling competition will be featuring culinary inspired dumplings from 9 chefs competing for the Golden Chopsticks. That’s Life! challenged 9 of their chef friends and restaurant partners to create the best dumpling, borrowing culinary influences from around the world and their individual experiences.
Tickets are $55, including all 9 dumplings plus 4 sake tastings and 1 ballot to vote for top dumpling, however to honour our better value guarantee, Toronto Common has a limited 5 tickets at $45 with tax and fees included.
Like all our events, ticket sales goes to the host, That’s Life! and proceeds from their event will go to The Stop, Community Food Centre.
- Michael Pataran, L’Eat Catering
- Jesse Grasso, The Black Hoof
- Noah Goldberg, Peter Pan Bistro
- Kazuhiro Kawamoto, Kingyo Izakaya
- Bashir Munye, My Little Dumplings
- Jay Scaife, Cafe Bar Pasta
- Andres Marquez, Fonda Lola
- Jessica Lagman, Hooked Catering
- Garab Lama, Tibet Kitchen
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
All tickets must be purchased online before 11pm Wednesday, April 8th, 2015.
No tickets will be available at the door.
Maximum attendance: 5 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
Toronto Common partners with local businesses to create fun, social events.