- Saturday, July 18th, 10:30AM-12PM
- Saturday, August 22nd, 10:30AM-12PM
- Saturday, September 19th, 10:30AM-12PM
- Enjoy a coffee and pastry upon arrival
- Learn the secrets of successful home brewing from storing to grind to cup with two popular home brewing methods (aeropress and v60)
- Try 3 different beans (Ethiopia Sidama Guji, Guatemala La Providencia, and Kenya Lenana Ab) all roasted in house
- Take home a bag of your choice
- Receive 10% off all brewing equipment and coffee bean purchases.
Propeller Coffee is one of Canada’s leading specialty coffee roasters.
Not only do they source & roast unique & high scoring coffees, they also take great care to minimize their environmental impact. In fact, Propeller now has the lowest footprint per pound of coffee of any roaster in Canada.
Their coffees are available in nearly 70 leading cafes and restaurants throughout Toronto and Ontario, and are available online from coast to coast with orders from Nunavut to the Florida Keys.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
This offer will not be available at the door.
Set Attendance: 12 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will play with other guests.
19+ event, please bring valid ID.