- Sher-e salad – mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, crispy rice noodles and tamarind vinaigrette
- Pakoras – their famous onion and spinach fritters
- Sizzling Tikka – tender chicken breast pieces served with grilled vegetables on a sizzling plate
- Beef Vindaloo – tender beef filet in a fiery red pepper curry
- Lamb Saag – slow braised boneless lamb served in a curried spinach and butter puree
- Aloo Gobi – sauteed and lightly spiced potatoes and cauliflower florets
- House Black Daal – a dark, rich, deeply flavoured slow-cooked lentil puree
- Vegetable Biryani – basmati rice baked with rich spices and vegetables
- Naan – house Indian flatbread cooked in a clay oven
- Raita – house made yogurt infused with cucumber
Newly renovated Sher-E-Punjab opened on the Danforth in 1975 with a focus on quality ingredients and authentic flavours.
They import many spices directly from India to ensure the integrity of their dishes and use an authentic clay oven tandoori for their naans and tandoori dishes.
Offering fine dinning, catering, and delivery, Sher-E-Punjab is an institution on the Danforth with rich ties to the community.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
This offer will not be available at the door.
Set Attendance: 10 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will play with other guests.
19+ event, please bring valid ID.