Toronto Common will be hosting an exclusive wine tasting event with H Bar once a month from September to November! This is the perfect opportunity for wine lovers and food enthusiasts to learn more about the different wine and food pairings. Each month there will be a new food and wine menu!
Attendees will get to try 4 different wines from Malivoire along with amuse bouche pairings for only $25 (tax and tip included!) on Wednesday, September 16, 2015.
The 4 wines from Malivoire are:
- 2014 Ladybug Rose VQA
- 2014 Pinot Gris VQA
- 2013 Guilty Men White Blend VQA
- 2013 Small Lot Gamay VQA
The amuse bouche that will be paired with the wines are:
- 2013 Guilty Men White – Pan-seared Rainbow Trout with Crab Apple Jelly
- 2014 Pinot Gris – Macaroni-Breaded Chicken Wing with Nippy Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 2014 Rosé Ladybug – Grilled Watermelon, Mint and Crosswind Farms Goat Feta
- 2013 Gamay- Bacon-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Crosswind Farm Goat Kensie
H-Bar feels that keeping it close to home offers the best results when crafting what we consume. So we look in our own backyard for the most locally sourced ingredients.
Since planting its first vineyard in 1996, Malivoire has pioneered an innovative, eco-centric approach to wine growing on the Beamsville Bench in the Niagara Peninsula.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
This offer will not be available at the door.
Set Attendance: 24 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
19+ event, please bring valid ID.