- Haigamai* – between white and brown rice, haigamai is half-milled rice, for better taste and texutre
- Gomoku* – shiitake, burdock root, and carrot mixed with sweet and savoury haigamai rice
- Beet* – beets and pickled plum mixed with haigami rice
- Pickled Plum
- Pickled Ginger
- Stewed Kelp*
- Tomato Confit*
- Shoyu Free-Range Chicken*
- Chipotle Mayo Wild Salmon*
- Chili Pulled Pork*
- Curry Okazu*
- Chili Okazu*
Abokichi, the “Fortunate Avocado”, is a modern Japanese cafe focused on showcasing quality ingredients and often lesser known ingredients.
Like the avocado, a South American fruit that has found it’s way into the hearts of people all over the world, Abokichi is dedicated to the sharing and interaction of cultures and cuisines that helps promote diversity and creativity in this wonderful city!
Abokichi offers a selection of salads, sandwiches, roti, onigiri, coffees, teas, kombucha and house made condiments and preserves available for take away, dine in, and catering.
This offer will not be available at the door.
Set Attendance: 6 people
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will play with other guests.