Ryoji recently launched a Ryoji favourites weekly special menu with a different most popular item half price each day of the week and we’ll get to try them all in one tasting event for $22 tax and tip included!
- Gyoza, deep fried seasoned beef dumpling with soy sauce, cilantro, red onion, and chili sauce.
- Fresh Oyster with yuzu jelly, scallion puree, grated daikon, and masago roe.
- Rafute, braised sous vide pork belly with lotus root puree and pickled vegetables.
- Chicken Wing, Japanese-style with lemon sauce and pickled red pepper.
- Zucchini Fritters seasoned with garlic and parmesan served with aosa sour cream.
- Red Tuna Sashimi marinated in garlic oil with raspberry balsamic soy vinaigrette, red onion, and wasabi pesto.
- Kobe Beef, grilled with soy sauce and garlic oil, served with smoked carrot puree and pickled onions.
PLUS optional $5 Mini Ramens & optional $5 Sapporos!
Ryoji Ramen & Izakaya, established in January 2013 in Toronto, but with multiple locations in Okinawa Japan, is the only Okinawan-style Izakaya in Toronto.
With Okinawa’s rich history and slightly different culture from mainland Japan, Ryoji offers traditional and inventive cuisines and ramens reflective of the unique culture of Okinawa.
Simple yet delicate flavours, fresh ingredients, creative cuisine, served in a bistro style.
Staying true to the Ryoji values of gratitude, passion, and awareness, Ryoji looks to evolve their menu with appreciation to their surroundings and to continue to evolve the art of Japanese cuisine.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
No tickets will be available at the door.
Maximum attendance: 12 people
Guests should arrive 5 minutes prior to event to check-in.
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will be seated with other guests.