- Beef Carpaccio with arugula, caper berries, roasted garlic, truffle, pecorino, tarragon vinaigrette
- Pan Seared Scallop with sun dried tomato gremolata, roasted eggplant puree, horseradish foam
- Grilled Octopus with chorizo iberico, capers, shallots, chipotle adobo, smoked paprika
- Pork Belly with slow braised heirloom carrots, juniper – ale sauerkraut, sweet and sour jus
- Cornish Hen with roasted brussel sprout, pancetta, celeriac puree, crispy shiitake, green peppercorn jus
- Duck Breast with braised endive, bulgur, figs, pistachio crumble, pickled mustard seed, duck jus
- Rack of Lamb Medallion with pomme puree, squash, oyster mushrooms, charred scallion
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
All tickets must be purchased online the night before the event by 11pm.
No tickets will be available at the door.
Maximum attendance: 8 people
Guests should arrive 5 minutes prior to event to check-in. Event will start on time.
Tickets must be presented (printed or electronically) to check-in.
Each ticket is a unique one-time use code and cannot be shared.
This is a communal event, guests will be seated with other guests.
Guests must be 19 years or older with valid government issued photo ID.
This entry was posted in New Events, News and tagged Beef Carpaccio, Bulgur, Cornish Hen, Duck Breast, Grilled Octopus, Lamb, Mediterranean Cuisine, Pistachio, Pork Belly, Scallop, Surf & Turf, Tasting Event, tasting menu, Toronto Common, Toronto Events, Toronto Food, Toronto Food and Wine, Wine Pairing, Yonge and Dundas.